I am very sad to say that till this day I have not mastered how to make the perfect chocolate chip cookies! It is an ongoing struggle to figure out why my cookies do not look like the ones on pinterest. One day, after watching Nerdy Nummies, one of the numerous baking YouTube channels I am subscribed to, I was inspired by their cookie logo. Plus adding glasses, eyes and a smile distract from the fact that my cookies are a baking disaster! So here are the directions:
- Print glasses of your choice
- Melt chocolate. Below is a picture showing how I melt chocolate using a Ziploc bag and a hot cup of water.
- Tape your printed paper to your pan and put a sheet of parchment paper on top. Tape the parchment paper down also.
- Cut a corner from your Ziploc bag and outline the glasses. I also added white chocolate in the middle to look like tape.
- Draw eyes and a smile
- Place pan in freezer for around 20 minutes or till the chocolate is set.
- Put glasses, eyes, and smiles on your cookies!
I hope you guys like this attempt to cover my baking failures!