Based on the weather we have here in Phoenix, you would have no idea fall even started. According to my weather app, today will reach a temperature of 104°. So, I thought I would make another frozen snack. Frozen Yogurt Bites!
I found this idea on the following website: http://www.bettycrocker.com/menus-holidays-parties/mhplibrary/everyday-meals/a-new-way-to-do-granola-and-yogurt?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=omp_social_omptbsp_tdevergreen&utm_content=fy16&esrc=17448&pp=0
The ingredients you will need are:
- Place your cupcake liners in your cupcake pan. I used a mini cupcake pan.
- The first layer you will add is your granola. I did not have granola that was crushed so I had to do it myself! I just used a spoon and hit them while still in the bag to avoid a mess. I used two granola bars for 24 cupcake yogurt bites.
- Next, fill cupcake pan with yogurt.
- Place desired fruit on top of your yogurt cupcakes.
- Place in freezer til yogurt bites are frozen. I left them over night.
Here are some pictures of the Frozen Yogurt Bites all compete!
When you first take out your cupcake pan from the freezer, let the pan sit for five minutes before removing the frozen yogurt bites. It will be a lot easier to remove your frozen yogurt bites if you do this! I will continue to eat frozen yogurt bites, ice cream, and anything cold, until Phoenix gets the memo that it is supposed to be fall!